In these unprecedented times we are committed to keeping our services running with minimal disruption to our customers whilst ensuring the safety of our employees and customers. We understand that we have a valuable role to play in ensuring that our customers are fully supported and that business continuity is maintained. Piran Technologies are in a strong position to respond to this crisis and we do not foresee that our operations will be compromised during this period.
We are closely monitoring all updates and government guidance, and there are a number of measures we are taking to ensure we manage to safely get through this situation while continuing to serve our customers effectively:
– In accordance with government guidelines, as of this week, our staff will be working remotely from home. Our Business Continuity Plan and cloud based systems and infrastructure ensure that we can continue to support your business whilst remaining in a safe working environment.
– All means of contacting us and raising support tickets remain unchanged and our Out of Hours support provision and extended hours coverage remains unaffected.
– Site Visits – where these are necessary, we are following government guidance on social distancing and maintaining high levels of hand hygiene. All our staff have been fully briefed on washing hands on arrival at site and prior to leaving site, and at regular intervals whilst on site. In addition, Engineers are asked to maintain a safe distance from others whilst on site (at least 1 metre). We ask you to help facilitate these steps and show Engineers on arrival where they are able to wash their hands.
– Projects – all projects currently underway are proceeding as planned. If we anticipate any disruption, you will be notified at the earliest opportunity.
– Meetings – all scheduled meeting will go ahead as planned but these will be done over Microsoft Teams or 3CX conference call. If you are currently unable to use these applications we can assist you. We will be contacting you shortly to make arrangements.
We have experienced very high customer demand over the past week as many of our customers revert to remote working – thank you for bearing with us while we deal with this. Whilst we have been meeting all our SLAs, there have been delays as we prioritise all work. Demand is now reverting to normal levels and response times are improving accordingly.
We are paying close attention to government advice and if anything changes we will contact you at the earliest opportunity. In the meantime, you are welcome to contact us directly if you have any queries about delivery of services over this period.
Thank you for your continued support and we wish you all the best over the coming weeks.