Network Engineer – £28,000 – £35,000
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced IT Network Engineer who would like to work within a growing and dynamic business.
Working flexibly from home and our office in Redruth, you will provide remote and onsite support to customers as well as scoping new solutions to our broad range of customers. You will be responsible for developing, leading, and delivering on-going large-scale technical projects for some of our largest clients and the installation, migration, and maintenance of critical business systems.
You will have a proven track record working in a similar role 2nd or 3rd line role, and you will ideally hold a current CCNA, CCNP, MCSE, or MCP qualifications. You are keen to enhance and build upon your existing skills and pass industry certifications. You will have a calm, methodological approach to troubleshooting and an eye for detail.
You will have exceptional client management skills and the ability to work with stakeholders and their interests. Experience in providing customers with presales technical advice and product specification is desirable. You will be expected to participate in an on-call rota and undertake some out of hours work, as is necessary.
Essential Technical Skills:
· Advanced Experience in configuring and troubleshooting Cisco and other Networking Devices and related technology such as NAT and VPN
· Advanced Experience and knowledge of Active Directory
· Experience and knowledge of Virtualisation Platforms, VMware and/or Hyper-V
· Experience and knowledge of Wireless Technology.
· Experience and knowledge of Infrastructure Monitoring Technology.
· Experience with windows server software all versions, and linux
· Experience in configuring and troubleshooting high availability Servers and storage (DA/SAN)
· Experience in Cloud Services – Google Workspace, Office 365, SharePoint & One Drive
Additional Desirable Skills:
· Knowledge of Microsoft Azure
· Network Design and Planning
· Experience in SharePoint
· Experience in SQL
Established in 2004, we are an IT and network support provider for businesses based in Cornwall and the South West. We offer highly technical, accredited systems support and pride ourselves on our customer led approach to service. Uniquely to Cornwall, we hold Cisco Premier Partner status, as well as being a Google Apps Authorized Re-seller, Microsoft Small Business Partner and holding the highest tier Microsoft Office 365 accreditation.
· £28,000 to £35,000 (Skillset Dependant)
· Profit share scheme (after qualifying period)
· Dynamic, fast-paced working environment
· Individual personal development plan and funded certifications
· Rapid progression and promotion for exceptional candidates
· Generous Leave Allowance
Driving licence essential.
To apply, please email email@example.com with a CV and cover letter.